Saturday, April 25, 2009

mY BTN eXPERIENCE...MALAYSIA MY BELOVED COUNTRY...!


First and foremost,the BTN camp was a superb and wonderful experience.At first,before leaving,I thought the camp would be a boring one.However,the activities there had changed my perception.Here I learnt the value of my country,here I learnt the importance of independence,here I learnt how much I love my country,here I learnt how vital racial integration and unity is,here I learnt the history of our existence...Now my vision,my duty and my responsibility towards my beloved country are crystal clear.Now I know the reason why I am here in Malaysia.Today,after attending the camp,I realize that I am a TRUE Malaysian.I am proud of my country.I don't believe in discrimination of rights as highlighted by some extreme thinking people out there.Years back,before gaining independence,the Non-malays have promised to recognize the special rights of the Malays as the Malays have promised to give us citizenship of Malaysia.Then what is the fuss all about???There is no segregation of races but we always tend to create one.Then why must we??Please stay together peacefully.Please appreciate this harmonious surrounding.Please don't call for other big power to rule and ruin us again.Please be ONE MALAYSIA. Each and everyone has their own intelligence to judge this matter.Please make an effort to understand.Our new prime minister is emphasizing equality.Hence,please be patience.Things like that don't change in a go.It takes time to change something that has been a dominant for a certain period of time.So tolerance is very crucial.I support the slogan "SATU MALAYSIA" with full faith.
"Democracy arises out of the notion that those who are equal in any respect are equal in all respects; because men are equally free, they claim to be absolutely equal."-ARISTOTLE-

No comments:

Post a Comment