Monday, April 06, 2009

Grand Master Choa Kok Sui----My GURU!


The one purest form of being I have ever knew...he is not here with me...I don't see him in the physical world but as I travel the spiritual path I often encounter THIS spiritual being on my way and I could feel the energy flow from him to me...How powerful he is?I can't imagine.How full of energy he is?I can't express.He is who he is..He is my GURU..He is the one who guides me in my walk through this challenging physical journey because he introduced me to the spiritual journey...He taught me I AM that I AM...Grand Master Choa Kok Sui(GMCKS) is an epitomize figure.By just looking at his picture I gain the energy.By meditating,I 'meet' him.I just have one regret-that could not meet him in real before his Mahasamadhi.But I'm glad that he is with me.I can feel his existence and presence no matter where ever I am.

He made so many changes in me within a short period of time.He taught me the true peace,joy,illumination and stillness.I am very happy,very peaceful,very glad.My 1 promise to GMCKS ,if he is listening,I'm visiting ashram soon!!To the supreme GOD and GMCKS please bless my family,my friends,my lecturers,my home,my university,the whole mother Earth and the beings in it and please bless me with good will and the will to do good...

To anyone reading this blog,if you are interested to travel on the spiritual path or wish to know more please visit http://www.pranichealing.com/ or http://www.pranichealingmalaysia.com/ .Thanks to all.

Atma Namaste
"Miracles are fantastic events which utilize the hidden laws of nature that most people are not aware of.Miracles do not break the laws on them"-GMCKS

No comments:

Post a Comment